Guild Member Profile
- Beer Academy How to Judge Beer
- Beer Academy Foundation
- Beer Academy Advanced
- Beer judging experience eg CAMRA/SIBA competitions
- Beer Cicerone: Certificate Level 1
- Beer Cicerone: Certificate Level 2
- Institute of Brewing & Distilling: General Certificate in Brewing
- Beer Academy Beer Sommelier
- International Beer Challenge Judge
- International beer judge
- Certified Sommelier (Court of Master Sommeliers)
- WSET Certified Educator
- Advanced Cicerone
- WSET Diploma
- Guild of Beer Sommeliers
What is the one thing you'd like to tell visitors to the Guild's website?
Advanced Cicerone™ | Beer Educator | Beer Sommelier | Events Host
What you can offer as a writer/beer lover?
Jonny is a beer educator and writer. He is a Beer Academy Beer Sommelier and Advanced Cicerone™ and has developed the Beer Professional Education & Training (BPET) program. Jonny has written for magazines about beer as well as wine, is a home brewer and used to manage a craft beer tasting room and restaurant in Vancouver, Canada where he hosted many beer tasting and food pairing events. He is currently working on his first beer book from a professional’s point of view.
Jonny is a founder member of the Guild of Beer Sommeliers
What do you like most about being a Guild of Beer Writers member?
This is a great place for beer writers and professionals to get together