Guild Member Profile
- Trainer / educator
- Events and public speaking
- Beer Academy Foundation
- Beer Academy Advanced
- Beer Academy How to Judge Beer
- Beer Academy Beer Sommelier
- Beer Cicerone: Certificate Level 1
- Beer Cicerone: Certificate Level 2
- Institute of Brewing & Distilling: General Certificate in Brewing
- Beer judging experience eg CAMRA/SIBA competitions
- Guild of Beer Sommeliers
What is the one thing you'd like to tell visitors to the Guild's website?
Info about members, books published by members.
What you can offer as a writer/beer lover?
Jonny is a beer educator and writer. He is a Beer Academy Sommelier and Certified Cicerone and has developed the Beer Professional Education & Training (BPET) program. Jonny has written for magazines about beer as well as wine, is a home brewer and used to manage a craft beer tasting room and restaurant in Vancouver, Canada where he hosted many beer tasting and food pairing events. He is currently working on his first beer book from a professional’s point of view.
What do you like most about being a Guild of Beer Writers member?
Association of like minded writers. Gives us a place to connect